What is a Pipe Leak Detection? Why May Your Durham, NC Home Need Leak Detection Services?
Pipe Leak Detection is necessary for leaky pipes within your home, which are hard to detect. When you have a small, barely-noticeable pipe leak in your home, it can be difficult to know it’s there, but the damage can still be the same as a burst pipe if not quickly addressed. An experienced PlumbV plumber with an electronic leak detector can easily pinpoint the source of your pipe leak, without the hassle of knocking down walls or floors. Although hard to detect, there are some signs that indicate a potential leaky pipe in your home’s plumbing:
- A significant or unusual increase on your Durham, NC water bill
- Water meter continuously ticking
- Damp spots that lead to mold or mildew
- Foundation cracks from plumbing leaks in your home
- Visual wet spots around near sinks, tubs, or toilets
No matter the problem, our Durham, NC plumbing inspection & pipe Leak Detection plumbers will determine what needs to be repaired before any work is done, so you will know exactly what solution is best for your home’s plumbing network.