During the COVID-19 pandemic we are still available to help our community, but we have implemented strong precautions to protect the health of everyone.
- All of our technicians are using hand sanitizer regularly and also wearing gloves when working at and around homes and businesses.
- Technicians are following the 6′ social distancing advisory which means we will not be shaking hands.
- Every technician has been provided masks to wear when 6′ social distancing is not possible.
- All tools are regularly sanitized after each use.
- We have eliminated in-person meetings until further notice.
- All employees who are ill or have family members who are ill are remaining at home.
The health, safety and well-being of our customers and employees remain our #1 priority during this time of crisis.